Friends, I’m excited! In just a little over two weeks Boca Raton’s favorite wine event is back! Boca Bacchanal is coming back for its fifteenth year! This is the main fund-raising event for the Boca Raton Historical Society and Museum — two days of amazing wine and food. You can buy tickets –– or you can enter to win.. Yep! WIN! But first… let me tell you why you WANT TO BE THERE….
The two day event, begins with the exclusive Vintner’s Dinners and a never before held “Spirits Dinner” followed on Saturday by the Bacchanalia!
The ever-popular Vintners Dinner takes place this year on Friday, March 24th at grand estates and unique historical sites – including The Addison and The Boca Raton Resort & Club – in Boca Raton. These intimate dining experiences each feature a vintner and chef pairing their wine and cuisine together to create a magnificent 5-course meal. Guests attending the Vintner Dinners will also have the opportunity to meet their chef and vintner and learn more about the wine and food pairings of the evening.
The Bacchanalia, a community favorite, is known as the longest running, must-attend community wine and food event combining incredible food from over 30 local restaurants with world-class vintners showcasing their wineries’ best – all for attendees to sample.
DJ and electric violinist Timothy Lovelock will keep the party going until 11pm by pairing his lively music with the wine and food offered. Guests will also enjoy a high-tech auction with unique wine & food experiences and much more!
ATTENDING VINTNERS AND CHEFS
- Chris Silva: St. Francis Winery – Sonoma, CA
- Miles MacDonnell: Round Pond Estate Winery – Napa, CA
- Claudio Andreani: Ambrogio e Giovanni Folonari – Italy
- Luciano Castiello: Banfi Vintners – Glen Head, NY
- Cuvaison & Brandlin – Napa, CA
- David Ortiz – Mixologist
- Brian and Shanna O’Hea: The Kennebunk Inn – Kennebunk, ME
- Jacob Cureton: Annunciation and Ryan Haigler: Grand Isle – New Orleans
- Chef John O’Leary: Naples Yacht Club, Naples, FL
- Patrick Duffy: The Addison – Boca Raton, FL
- Regina Charboneau: Twin Oaks – Natchez, MS
- Annemarie Stenfors: Alma Nove – Hingham, MA
Unfortunately the much sought after Vintners Dinner is sold out, but tickets are still available for the Bacchanalia on Saturday night or you can enter to win two tickets to the Bacchanalia! Yep! You heard right!
Be sure to click on the link below to enter and win!
- 4 lucky followers will win 2 Tickets To Boca Bacchanalia on Saturday, March 25.
Void where Prohibited
Winners will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter.com
Giveaway ends Friday, March 10, 11:59pm
Winners will be notified via email.
Winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Boca Raton Historical Society is responsible for prize fulfillment.
Must be 21 years or older to enter.
Entering means you agree to terms above.
Good Luck and I hope to see you at the Bacchanal on Saturday night!