Curried Mango Dressing
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Dress your summer salads with this creamy, tangy homemade dressing! Delicious on grilled chicken too!
- 2 mangoes peeled and pitted
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder I used 1 teaspoon sweet curry and 1/2 teaspoon hot curry
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Vitamix or other high powered blender
Add the garlic and mango into the blender. Puree until garlic and mango are smooth. Add the lime juice, dijon mustard, olive oil and curry powder. Blend until smooth. Season with salt.
Serve over grilled chicken or pork. Drizzle over roasted asparagus or green beans. Dress a salad.
Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 43mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 4.5% | Vitamin C: 10.3% | Calcium: 0.4% | Iron: 0.8%