Mango Berry Protein Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
A quick, easy smoothie, packed with fresh berries and protein powder to put spring in your step!
- 1 cup mango fresh chopped
- 1 cup mixed berries fresh or frozen, I used frozen blueberries, raspberries & blackberries from Costco
- 1/4 cup whey protein powder
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- blueberries for garnish, optional
- Heavy duty blender such as a VitaMix or NutriBullet
Add the mangoes, berries, protein powder, almond milk and ice cubes to the blender. Puree until smooth. Pour into glasses, garnish and serve.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 327mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 1255IU | Vitamin C: 35.9mg | Calcium: 193mg | Iron: 1.4mg