Chunky Salmon Cucumber Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
This savory salmon dip isn't too "fishy," the major complaint for most salmon dips. That's because only half of the salmon is pureed. The rest is finely diced and stirred into the dip. Finely diced cucumber, lemon juice and dill add freshness.
- 4 ounces smoked salmon (I used Nova)
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 4 ounces cream cheese (you can use neufchatel to save on calories)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (plus more to taste)
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill chopped
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1/2 cup english cucumber finely diced
- english cucumber very finely diced
- smoked salmon very finely diced
- fresh dill chopped
- Cape Cod Potato Chips
- Kettle Brand Potato Chips
- Assorted Crudite such as bell pepper, cucumber spears, celery, carrots, etc.
- red onion very finely diced
- bell pepper very finely diced
- sprinkle Everything Bagel Seasoning
Finely chop half of the smoked salmon and set aside.
Into the bowl of a food processor, combine the remaining smoked salmon, greek yogurt, cream cheese, lemon juice, dill and horseradish. Process until smooth and creamy. Taste for seasoning, adding more lemon or horseradish as desired.
Transfer the dip to a medium bowl and stir in the finely diced salmon and cucumber. Chill for several hours so the flavors have a chance to marry.
Spoon dip into a serving bowl and sprinkle with garnishes - or let the guests choose their own. Serve with chips and assorted crudite.
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 89mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 3.3mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 0.3mg