Clamato Bloody Mary
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
A standard bloody, taken up a notch. Make it as spicy as you like!
For The Rim:
- wedge lime
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
For the Bloody Mary:
- 2 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces clamato
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish optional
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2-3 drops hot sauce
- stalk celery 1 per cocktail
- poached shrimp 2 per cocktail
- pimento stuffed olives 1-2 per cocktail
- small dill pickle or French cornichons 1 per cocktail
- pickled cocktail onions 1 per cocktail
- whole pepperoncini peppers 1 per cocktail
- lemon wedge 1 per cocktail
- lime wedge 1 per cocktail
- steamed mussels 1 per cocktail
- crab legs (blue or snow crab) 1 per cocktail
- whole steamed crawfish 1 per cocktail
- cubed cheese cheddar, provolone, cheddar jack
- long skewers or picks for assembling garnish at least 6-8" long
Assemble your garnishes by threading them onto the skewers. Chill until ready to serve.
In a small flat plate, combine the Old Bay seasoning and celery seed. Shake the plate slightly to spread the seasoning into an even layer. Rum a lime around the rim of a highball glass. Turn the glass upside down into the seasoning until the rim is coated. Set aside.
In a Boston Shaker, combine the vodka, clamato, worcestershire, horseradish (if using) and lime juice. Add ice cubes, secure the lid and shake vigorously to combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared glass.
Add a dash of hot sauce and garnish with desired accompaniments. Serve.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 74mg | Potassium: 389mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 870IU | Vitamin C: 32.6mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 3mg