Black Bean Dip
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
This chunky bean dip has bright, bold flavors and spice. Serve wtih your favorite tortilla chips and pour a margarita! This is summer snacking at its best!
- 1/2 red bell pepper 1/4" dice
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper 1/4" dice
- 1 jalapeño seeded and minced
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 bunch scallions thinly sliced on a bias
- 2 15- ounce cans black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 10 ounce can original "rotel" tomatoes with green chili drained
- 1/2 small red onion finely diced
- 1 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In a large bowl combine the bell peppers, jalapeño, garlic, beans, scallions, rotel tomatoes, lime zest and juice, red onion, cilantro, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
Serve with tortilla chips and cold cervezas.
Calories: 79kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 4g | Sodium: 121mg | Potassium: 290mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Vitamin C: 30.9mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1.5mg